Do you have sufficient financial resources or do you need a scholarship? The University of Stuttgart – Germany is offering a fully funded scholarship program to applicants who needs assistance in financing their studies.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Scholarships:
- 750 euros in monthly stipend
- Return travel allowance on the most economic route
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Successful candidates still have to pay an administrative and social fee of about 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
Duration of Program: 2 years
Eligible Countries: International students who;
- will receive their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- have received good grades so far
- are not recipients of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are in the final stage of their studies
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information