Applications are awarded to high achieving students who want to pursue a degree program at International Business School – Hungary. The Budapest Scholarship offers a 25% discount from the first payment of the tuition (can be the first semester or the full year) for applicants for the degree program who, in addition to general entry requirements.
- February 2021 intake – November 30, 2020
- September 2021 intake – May 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters program
Value of Award: 25% discount on tuition-fee.
Number of Awards: Not Given
- Applicants must have a 3.6 CGPA (or 90% average in other educational systems) and also must have an IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90 (iBT) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have to provide a bachelor’s degree certificate in any field of study and meet the admission requirements.
- Applicant must have a certificate of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of the
Application Process: Applicant should first apply online for the Master’s program of IBS and upload the required documents (Bachelor’s degree or official transcript if the degree is not available yet passport and language certificate).
Visit The Official Website For More Information