If you updated your BT Sport software on iOS or Android recently, you might be encountering problems casting live streams from the app to your television. The BT Sport app would work best with a betting app as it offers punters access to live games and exclusive highlights.
Sometimes, BT Sport customers experience challenges. This review offers some DIY solutions. For clients that recently updated their software and experiencing problems casting live streams, here are simple steps to help resolve the issue:
- The first time you open your app after updating your software, you will see this message: “BT Sport would like to find and connect to devices on your local area network.”
- Please click “OK” to enable casting from your BT Sport App.
- Suppose you click “Don’t Allow,” but you want to cast? You will have to go to the BT Sport in your device settings and change the permission to “On.”Restart the app to be sure that it has saved the settings.
- Now you can cast BT Sport live streams to your TV.
How do you cast the BT Sport App to your TV?
As mentioned earlier, after placing your bets on Betway, you need a convenient way to follow the games. BT Sport App provides an excellent way to do that. When you subscribe to the BT Sport App, you can watch it on a big-screen television using the Apple TV or Google Chrome Cast. So, how do you do the casting?
- You have to plug Chromecast into your TV to be able to steam whatever is on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Make sure that your phone and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
- On the BT Sport App, click the screen icon, and the app will “cast” what is on your smartphone to your television screen.
- Note that you can only cast the Standard Player. You cannot cast the Enhanced player.
- To stream the app using an Apple TV, you must open the live stream on your app. Then, click the square screen icon at the top-right corner.
- Then, select the Apple TV you want to share the live stream to.
The enhanced video player is available on the small-screen app. The app offers an unmatched viewing experience where you get multi-camera streaming, and 360 degrees live streaming and match highlights. Its timeline is interactive, allowing you to switch between key moments in the games. You will get goal alerts, multi-camera replays, and a detailed match engine. If you had wagered on Betway, it becomes easy to follow up on your bet slip teams.
Devices Where BT Sport Is Available
- Fire TV
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One, One S, and One X consoles
- Google Chromecast (Ultra)
- Now TV
- Android TV
- Samsung smart TVs from 2015
- Apple TV from the 4th generation
BTSport App Key Features
- Users can watch all the five BT Sports live TV channels. They also access BT sport Extra services and BoxNation.
- They can also watch BT Sport Ultimate in 4K UHD or Full HD.
- The app users will also catch up with BT Sport offers, including comprehensive highlights
and other on-demand services.
How to get the BT Sport App
If you are an existing BT Sport customer, download the app from the stores and log in using
your BT ID and password.
For new customers:
- You can subscribe directly to BT sport or EE and not through the large screen platforms.
- Take a digital BT Sport subscription that gives you access to BT Sport through the app for
large screen use or smaller screens use.